Sublimation Transfers are printed in-house and shipped to you and require that you use a heat press (NOT an easy press or a home iron).
These transfers should be pressed on a lighter colored high count polyester material (65 percent or higher) and WILL NOT work well on anything less than this polyester count.
Any white in the design will be the color of the garment or substrate that you use.
Instructions for use:
1. Without the transfer - Place Parchment Paper or copy paper between the front and back of your garment and prepress at 400 degrees for 10 seconds to release moisture.
2. Place the transfer face down on your garment and align to your satisfaction.
3. Use HEAT TAPE to secure your print to the garment.
4. Use MEDIUM pressure and press at 400 degrees for 45 seconds. Peel the transfer paper off your garment and you are set!
5. Please do not wash your garment for at least 24 hours after pressing.